Longchamp Le Pliage Neo Bag

Longchamp-Le-Pliage-Neo-Bag-red

There is only one word in my vocabulary to describe the Longchamp Le Pliage Collection: ‘Love’. Inexpensive, Convenient, Practical, Roomy and immune against rain and snow. It’s the ‘ready-to-go’ bag that’s always on stand-by mode, whenever you need it, it’s there and available.

A new style of the Le Pliage Bag has just been released and we need to inform you all. It’s in Neo and series of beautiful colors that make my eyes pops out.

You name it – chic and casual, soft and light in weigh, the reinvention of the Le Pliage Collection; even more urban and modern.

It comes with a detachable shoulder bag so that it can be worn in many ways. The square-toothed zip and wide shoulder strap add a touch of contemporary elegance to your look, perfect for the active woman.

Measuring 10’ x 9’ x 6,25’ inches, pick your color: purple, black, green, pink, blue, orange and red. Available for $225 USD at Longchamp e-store or at their boutique.

Longchamp-Le-Pliage-Neo-Bag-blue

Longchamp-Le-Pliage-Neo-Bag-esmerald-green

Longchamp-Le-Pliage-Neo-Bag-orange

<Longchamp-Le-Pliage-Neo-Bag-purple

Longchamp-Le-Pliage-Neo-Bag-black

COMMENTS
  • Amanda

Hi! I wonder does longchamp neo has soft pink color? I saw it at another website and not sure if it is fake. Tq for your advice

September 15, 2016
  • Mimi

hi, I also wonder.. why in your blog the Longchamp Neo has color Red? I asked the sales rep at Longchamp boutique in Singapore, she said they never had red color for Longchamp Le Pliage Neo. Only poppy, opera or ruby. Or is it different in other country? Thanks.

September 7, 2016
    • Lilly

Hi Mimi, ruby is actually red.

September 9, 2016
  • Dyah

Your design is awesome.

June 5, 2016
  • Anonymous

Howmach

January 11, 2016
  • Felicia

Hi.. I have 2 Longchamp Neo in Opera and navy. I found neo in opera have a stiff material like planetes and cant be foldable , and navy have thinner material like le pliage and easy to fold. Does longchamp use different materials depend on the seasons? Thanks

December 29, 2015
    • Cynthia

Yes they do, and also changes the colors depending on the season.

January 3, 2016
  • charmaine

hi, I am wondering if there’s a difference between color Red and Opera, mine is Red and I don’t see the color Red as an option in their website, mine is like the one published here in your website, that bright red, then I notice the one in longchamp’s website is Opera (maroonish kind of color) I am just concerned that mine might be fake because i am confuse about the color. Thank you for your advice

September 13, 2015
    • Cynthia

Hi Charmaine, where did you buy your bag?

September 15, 2015